Monday, July 4, 2011

God Bless America...

...Land That I Love! Happy 4th of July! I completely forgot to write yesterday until I was already curled up in bed, comfy, and far too lazy to get back up, get my computer, and think about writing a post. Soooo, I apologize for my laziness and I'll try to make up for it with a quick summary of yesterday's activities. Ready? Nothing...I did absolutely nothing! I walked around the house in my pajamas all day and, besides some minor cleaning and sorting, did nothing. In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I told everyone that I planned to do that every Sunday and declared Sunday "Pajama Day"!

Today, however, is Monday...which means I'm awake, dressed, and ready to go! Not quite sure what my plans are today; I suppose I'll have to figure that out. Most of my town's 4th of July festivities are pretty much over already though there are still a few things going on. But before I figure that out, I wanted to share some fireworks! Yes, I was one of the nerdy people taking firework pictures, so all the pictures are mine...and I'm proud of them! :)


Have a fantastic 4th of July, and please don't forget the wonderful men and women who are fighting and giving their lives for their country each and every day. They pay the ultimate price for our freedom, often thousands of miles away from their loved ones, and expect nothing in return. The least we can do is recognize that sacrifice while we enjoy all of our 4th of July festivities!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my page and sharing your words of encouragement to a complete stranger. It may sound crazy but your words helped me to feel a little better than what I was. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower from the Follow Me Back Tuesday Blog Hop! Come check out my blog at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    Have a happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by and following!

    RaeBeth: Any time! Let me know if there's ever anything I can do to help! :)

    ReplyDelete