Sunday, July 10, 2011

It Was Love At First Sight...And Still Is

I know it's been a couple days since I last posted anything, but I promise I'm still here! Right now I'm thoroughly occupied visiting my grandparents, Holly, and Parker. I have the most wonderful, precious godson in the world and there's nowhere I'd rather be! Needless to say, I have many, many stories...he is two after all. There are so many moments that I wish I could share but I certainly can't share them all. Today he was running around with a pair of freshly laundered underpants on his head, yesterday we had a music lesson on recorder (he danced and jumped up and down every time he made a sound), tonight he crawled into my lap and cuddled with me...I was enthusiastically hugged to death. I will remember every moment I spend with him, and I'm so blessed to have him in my life, even if a few months from now he will be thousands of miles away again. I love that little boy with all my heart!

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing better than the sweet innocence of a child. And I know, my little boy's a year and a half. I adore his hugs!

    Thanks for your recent follow, and so you know, I'm trying to follow you back. My GFC app hasn't been working recently, but I'm going to search for you on Facebook.

    Enjoy your time with the family!

    Gillian from Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gillian! I have really been enjoying my time with him...even when he's having a very "two" day his hugs and smiles make up for it! :)

    ReplyDelete