Tuesday, July 5, 2011

When Words Fail...

...Music Speaks! It's just a part of who I am. I've always loved music...loved playing it, loved listening to it, everything! I could go on and on about all the ways music has changed my life, but the point is...it has. Whether it's sitting down and wailin' some blues on my trumpet, cruising down the highway blasting a favorite tune, or dancing my heart out, music will always be a part of my life. Music is my obsession. Not my only obsession, for sure, but it's up there! Being the theater geek that I am, I would venture to say there's a Broadway tune for everything...I can say with certainty that there is a song for everything.

Today was one of those "What the heck do I feel like listening to? I NEED MUSIC!" kinda days. I reluctantly selected a playlist on iTunes, and I found the perfect song for me right now...two songs actually...make that three. *sigh* There are a few people I've been struggling to find the words to talk to, and I think I may be sending out a few music clips. Sometimes, you just can't say it any better. Landon Pigg...you have a ridiculous name, but I love you right now! You may not be my typical listening material, but for some reason I always come back to your music. Right now, it speaks to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment